Monday, February 12, 2007

More crocheting...the third knit meeting...



These are the wonderful gifts my husband gave me this weekend. I could never ask for more...he thinks of me...

I picked this book up the other day and it is pretty good. I am not sure when I will finish it because I have three unfinished yarn projects going but I will one day.



Last weekend, I forgot to post our creations from the ceramic shop. Our kids had fun too. I made the little bowl and my husband made me a crochet holder...that is a tiger shark. he he he he is so cute!!!

This wonderful picture was me Saturday morning not feeling too good. I had a really bad cold and my husband thought it would be nice to share it with everyone. He took the boys hiking yesterday while I went to my Knitting meeting.

No comments: